iTrail Passive GPS Tracker
Introducing the iTrail, this miniature passive GPS tracker is perfect for all of your tracking needs, it's 1.5" x 1.5" small, its compact design allows this tracker to be hidden virtually anywhere. This tracker records location and speed with time and date stamping, all of this information is displayed in the easy to use software that is powered by Google Earth.
The iTrail has an optional magnetic case and is water resistant for vehicle tracking. Never used a GPS tracker before? Don't worry the iTrail is easy to use, simply power the unit on and it begins tracking based on movement, if the target is not moving the iTrail goes into a hibernation mode to extend battery life, the iTrail automatically turns back on and starts tracking again once it detects movement. Battery life on the iTrail is based upon how often it sends updates of location, which is adjustable through the iTrail software. The chart below shows the differences;
Around 15 hours
Around 30 hours
Around 60 hours
Around 80 hours
With all of the features, optional accessories and benefits of the iTrail it's easy to see why it's the first choice in Passive GPS tracking.
- Size (only 1.5" x 1.5")
- Motion detection to conserve battery life
- Up to 120 hours of data
- Multiple report formats (HTML, PDF, MS-Word, CSV, and more)
- Water resistant for outdoor use
- PC with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or 7
- USB 1.1 or 2.0
- Product size: 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.5"
- Product weight: 1.3oz
- Built-in motion detection
- 64MB memory
- Built-in rechargeable 750mAh Li-ion battery
- Cold start satellite acquisition time: <35 sec
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- 2 LED indicators for power/status notifications
- Charge Time: 5 Hours Initial charge, 3 hours after
- iTrail Passive Tracker
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: